Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Krause Springs

We have been out all day, I should be picking up and finishing dinner.


But isn't this amazing?  Another gem 30 minutes from our house.  You have to pay a bit to get in, $22 for five of us, but it was worth it.  The temperatures are are around 94 now, but the water is very cold, straight from a spring, so we were comfortably chilly.  Those are Cypress trees, they line most of the creeks here.  Can you see the rope swing in the background?  It is almost as if we are on vacation in a strange country...  I am so glad I finally started to get out a bit.  Maybe it is because the children are bigger?  Or the fact that we met several families we know well there, and I did not feel like the stranger anymore? It is very likely just something in my head that changed, but I am very grateful, anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Glad you found this place, the children must be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most beautiful natural pool I have seen in a long time. I would LOVE to go there and would probably spend there all summer if it was near by. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete