Saturday, April 14, 2012

I finished something.

A cotton cardigan for a brand new baby in Namibia.

See?  I have not been doing nothing.  Quite the contrary, I have been very busy.

Things are settling down, the boys are not asking where the grandmothers are so much, and I have not picked up much around the house because I wanted to sit and mostly just knit, to feel better.  Oh, and then there are the left over chocolate eggs, and coffee, that all go very well with knitting and sitting.  I did do the laundry.

I have missed the blog, I will return to it now that things are back to abnormal.

1 comment:

  1. its darling. shall i deliver it for you? :)
    only 22 more days till we're there!

    i'm glad to see you posting, sorry your missing your moms, it must have been lovely to have them for that time.

    ReplyDelete